• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Nur Amira Syahira

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210425_104201_587.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	11951 Happy Birthday to Nur Amira Syahira. Have a wonderful, happy, healthy birthday now and forever. 😍😍😍 - From Naso.TV Team
    Follow The Rules
    Amira is creating Drum Cover and others content on Youtube for FREE to watching. Support her to make all content alive. Become a contributor to get access to a BEHIND THE SCENE Facebook Group and enjoy watching what Amira do behind the scene! BECOME A CONTRIBUTOR NOW!

Happy Sweet 18 BDay to my beautiful and Precious Malaysian sister I Wish you all the Best Mira may you be Blessed for a long Life with so much Happiness and a lots of Fun and with an Infinite of Happiness on your Amazing and lovely career from Canada 🍁 and with all my heart ❀️ your Family and your brother David and so Adorable and Sweet you are on the Studio love you so much Abang David πŸˆπŸˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸ‡²πŸ‡ΎπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΎπŸπŸβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Comment

Happy birthday Amira!!!!!!! πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ... Love you lots and lots!!!! 😘

Comment

My dear, beautiful and adorable sister amiradrummer,
        HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
        πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŒΉπŸ˜

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	HDB_Amira18.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	11958

Comment

WOW!!!! amazing and so beautiful picture from our Precious and Talented sister on her Sweet 18 B Day I love it and Terima kasihhh for sharing this with all of us your brother David πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸˆπŸˆπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΎπŸ‡²πŸ‡Ύβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Comment

On this day... 5 years ago!
              A shining star in high heels.

Comment

WOW My brother Rui Pires with another amazing and so Powerful and so beautiful Music and her perfect Drumming and Energy with this high heels shoes πŸ‘  on the Drums Yeyyyy I have this lovely video on my Timeline and our Precious sister is Shining all over around the world 🌎 and forever she’s the Most beautiful Malaysian Star and so lovely and Talented thank you my brother Rui Pires for sharing this Amazing drum cover from our Precious Malaysian Princess πŸ‘Έ πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΎπŸ‡²πŸ‡Ύβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Comment

Originally posted by David Zamdvais View Post
                  WOW My brother Rui Pires with another amazing and so Powerful and so beautiful Music and her perfect Drumming and Energy with this high heels shoes πŸ‘  on the Drums Yeyyyy I have this lovely video on my Timeline and our Precious sister is Shining all over around the world 🌎 and forever she’s the Most beautiful Malaysian Star and so lovely and Talented thank you my brother Rui Pires for sharing this Amazing drum cover from our Precious Malaysian Princess πŸ‘Έ πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΎπŸ‡²πŸ‡Ύβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
                  So true my dear brother... this cover is on my Top 20 list... (I has to change from 10 to 20 - there are so many covers I love).
                  As for this post, I had to make a reference to the cover just because of the coincide... it was published on @amiradrummer's birthday. It's an amazing cover... Amira's energy, beauty, talent, smile and the high heels make the perfect picture ❀️❀️.
                  ... and now, seizing the opportunity... thank you for always making references to me πŸ™πŸ™. I am just one of so many supporters...
                  Love you brother. Thank you for always being there. Thank you for all the wonderful support.
                  Please keep safe and healthy.
                  And we'll be back for more comments πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Comment

Amira's Thank you note
                    The image speaks for itself...
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	Thank You For Your Wishes To My Birthday.00.jpg Views:	0 Size:	77.7 KB ID:	11968

Comment

Comment

Yeyyyy my lovely and beautiful sister so Amazing video and so Sweet words from you saying thank you so much to all of us for wishing you the Best on your Sweet 18 B Day but because We love you so much sister and always we try our Best for U and I love ❀️ the video with so nice Music and so beautifuls Views and so Adorable and Sweet U are my Precious SENIORITA and if you’re Happy we are more happy too love you with all my heart ❀️ your brother David 🐈🐈 ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Comment

Terima kasihhh banyak my brother Sakiss66 for like my comment I make for our Precious and lovely Kakak Amira and Terima kasihhh for always you make so beautiful comments to her and even on my Timeline with so Amazing and beautifuls big hearts β™₯️ or a different stickers I really love it and to be so Loyal to sister Amira and to me too have a nice day my brother U are Awesome Abang David πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸˆπŸˆπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΎπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΎπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Comment

Latest Topic

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by Intan, 08-05-2021, 09:18 PM
                          2 responses
                          2 likes
                          Last Post Sakis66
                          by Sakis66

Started by Intan, 06-05-2021, 11:03 PM
                          2 responses
                          2 likes
                          Last Post David Zamdvais  
                          Started by Intan, 21-04-2021, 09:14 AM
                          5 responses
                          4 likes
                          Last Post David Zamdvais  

Latest Blogs

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Amira Story

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by amiradrummer, 04-05-2021, 10:12 AM
                          4 responses
                          5 likes
                          Last Post amiradrummer  
                          Started by amiradrummer, 24-04-2021, 10:09 AM
                          3 responses
                          3 likes
                          Last Post amiradrummer  
                          Started by amiradrummer, 20-04-2021, 06:28 PM